Spinach and artichoke dip is always a good idea. Throw together this recipe favorite that never goes out of style!
Find your ingredients and save more with Case Lot! View the weekly ad here.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded (mozzarella/parmesan)
- 14 oz. can artichoke
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium saucepan, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella and parmesan until they are all melted together.
- Remove spinach from package and drain by applying pressure.
- Next, drain artichokes and chop to the size of your liking.
- Add the spinach and artichoke to your cheese mixture and cook for several minutes until everything is combined and heated through. Add in minced garlic, and combine once more.
- Remove from heat and serve with your choice of bread, crackers, etc.